Welcome to our beautiful Samoan mini-rainforest! During your stay, feel free to take advantage of our wide range of amenities, designed to make your holiday or visit to Samoa as comfortable as possible.
ACTIVITIES AND ENTERTAINMENT
- Paddle your way around the clear and calm waters of our lagoon in one of our kayaks (FREE for guests!)
- Take a dip in our natural, cool, fresh-water, rock pools at low tide
- Go snorkeling in the lagoon to check out the abundance of marine life on Samoa’s shores. You might even get lucky enough to spot a sea turtle!
- Enjoy a game of billiards at CC’s Restaurant and Bar (FREE for guests!)
- Relax on the deck with a book from our little library
- Take a short nature walk around our mini-rainforest
- Explore the Salelologa Market where you will find fresh local fruits and vegetables, “ie lavalava” sarongs, locally sewn clothing, coconut-shell earrings, decorative handicrafts, and everything you need to get by on Savai’i!
- Have a chat with any of our friendly staff members about anything you’d like to know about Samoa and our rich culture
- Book a day tour with one of our local guides to visit the many local Savai’i island attractions including: Tafua Rainforest, Tia Seu Ancient Mount, Afu Aau Waterfalls, the famous Alofaaga Blowholes, or Falealupo Canopy Walkaway
- Sample local dishes at CC’s Restaurant and Bar, or enjoy a local beer lagoon-side out on our deck.